- From your e-Builder home page, select the appropriate project from the drop-down menu. You can either click the project from the list or type the project name.
- From the Project Menu on the left side of the page, select Processes.
- In the upper right corner, select Start Process.
- Select Inspection Request (GCIR) from the list of available processes.
Fill out the fields in the form as indicated.
When you’re ready to send the request to the GMU inspector, click Submit. The window will close automatically. If you want to save your work and come back to it later, click Save Draft.
View Saved Drafts
- To view saved drafts, go to Processes.
- Select All Processes, Inspection Report, and make sure the Draft box is checked.
After you’ve used a process, it will appear in the Quick Start menu on your home page. You can start these processes without navigating into the project.