Submit Construction Pay Application (CO12)
Created by: Marylou Holly
Modified on: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 7:58 AM
- On the e-Builder Home Page, click in the search bar near the top right corner of the window and type the name of the project.
- Click the project name from the menu.
- Once you are in the project, select Processes from the left hand navigation.
- Click Start Process in the top right corner of the window.
- Select Construction Pay Application (CO12) from the list.
- Complete the form as listed below.
- Read and agree to the stated conditions.
- Attach an updated schedule document in the indicated field
- Indicate whether or not this is the final invoice.
- Attach any relevant documents.
Commitment Invoice Details Section
- Select your Commitment from the drop-down and wait for e-Builder to refresh as it will populate with your Schedule of Values.
- Leave the Due Date blank as it’s not related to payment due date.
Commitment Invoice Custom Fields
- Complete the Billing Period Start and End dates.
- Enter the number of your Invoice (i.e. 1, 2, 3, etc.) in the field “Vendor Invoice Number”.
- Enter the date of your invoice in the field “Vendor Invoice Date”.
- Complete the field This Period (Column E) which is the invoice amount for each line during this period.
- Review your entries and click Submit.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.