- While on campus, make sure that you have the most up-to-date version of Cisco AnyConnect Secure Client (VPN).
- Click on the Start Screen, then in the Search box
- Type in “Cisco” (without the quotes).
- Click Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- If prompted for a VPN, enter vpn.gmu.edu and then click Connect.
- Enter in the following information and then click OK:
Group: Select Auto-Select
Username: Your Mason NetID
Password: Your Mason PatriotPass password
- Approve login using 2FA
- Once the VPN connection is established, the Cisco AnyConnect icon with a small lock will appear. Note: You may need to click the arrow to show hidden icons to see it.
How To Test VPN (preferably on campus) Print
Created by: Chris Freas
Modified on: Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 1:44 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.