- Go to the Facilities website.
- Click on Project Request.
- Click View Project Status
- From the drop-down menu, select the criteria you’d like to search for.
- Enter your search criteria in the adjacent box.
- Click Filter once you’ve entered your search terms.
- A list of project requests will appear below. There will be a status on the right side of the table.
- Project Created means the request has been reviewed and assigned to a project manager.
If you have any questions about the status of your project request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.