For Public Bids in eVA
- If you do not currently have an e-Builder account, go to the e-Builder Bid Portal and click Create Account.
- Once you have created an e-Builder account or if you have an existing e-Builder account, click the web address provided in eVA to access the bid package.
For Invited Bids Only - Email Notification
When the bid package is opened, you will receive an email notification from e-Builder.
The Click here link will send you directly to the bidding portal where you will need to login to view the bid package.
e-Builder Bidders Portal Instructional Training Video
Login to e-Builder Bidder Portal
If you do not currently have an e-Builder account, you will need to click Create Account to create an e-Builder account.
During the registration you will create a username, receive a temporary password via e-mail, and then change that password. Be sure to choose a password that you will remember since you will use this username again in the event you are invited to another project later. If you do not receive the password within 10 minutes of registering, check your Spam or Junk folder. If the message has still not been received, contact e-Builder Support at 888-288-5717.
Access Bid Packages
Once you have logged into the portal, a list of bid packages you’ve been invited to will display. If you are trying to access a bid in eVA, click the web address provided in eVA.
- Click the name of the bid package you want to access.
- Accept/Decline Invitation > Click either Accept or Decline button.
- View and Download Bid Documentation
- Click the Invitation Document(s) link.
- Select the checkbox of the main folder to download multiple documents and then click Download.
- View Addenda Details
- Click Addenda.
- Click Expand All to see all the available addenda.
- Ask Questions and View Responses > Click the Q&A Boardtab. If responses are available, you are able to see them listed on this tab.
- To ask a question, click Submit Question. The Bidder Question popup window displays.
- Enter the subject in the Subject field and enter your question in the Question field.
- Click Submit Question.
Submit Your Bid
Once you have reviewed the bid details and are ready to submit your bid, click on the Response Form tab. From this tab you are able to enter your bid, note your qualifications, answer any questions asked by the organization, acknowledge any addenda and attach supporting documentation.
- If you have your qualifications already written up in Word or another program, copy and paste it into the qualifications.
- It is required that you acknowledge all the addenda.
- It is recommended that you submit your bid at least 15 minutes before it is due, so that you can rectify any errors. You will not be able to submit the bid if there are any incomplete fields and all addenda items must be acknowledged.
Once all information is entered, review your submissions and click Submit Bid.