Creates the MOU and updates the Planned Budget. Saves signed MOU in the document module.
- Click on the Projects tab and select the project.
- In the left-hand navigation, click on Processes.
- Click the Start Process button
- A new window will open. Click MOU Creation and Approval (MOU).
- Complete ALL required fields and click Submit.
The process will create a draft MOU. Please review the document carefully. If needed, you may download, make any changes to the document, and upload a new version of the MOU. DO NOT make any changes to the title of the document. To upload a new version of the MOU, you must click Remove below the link to the document and then you will have the ability to upload a new document.
When you the document is ready for signature, select Ready for Unit from the drop-down menu and click Take Action. The process will move to a holding step until you have received the final signed documents from the customer.
Additional MOU Review
You may forward the draft MOU to other users for review by selecting Addl Review from the drop-down menu and clicking Take Action. You will be prompted to select from a list of users that have access to the project. All selected users will receive an email notification and must indicate that they have reviewed the document and add a comment.
- Once you have received the signed MOU from the customer, find the process in your workflow either by clicking on the process on your home page or by going to the project under the Projects Tab and clicking on Processes in the left hand navigation.
- Click on the drop-down menu for Type of Process and select MOU Creation and Approval (MOU).
- Click Filter.
- Click on the Subject and the process will open in a new window.
- Upload the signed documents in to the Signed MOU field.
- Go to the drop-down menu and select Approved.
- Click Take Action and the signed MOU will be automatically saved into Documents \ A - Initiation & Planning \ A01 Project Initiation.