You can navigate within a process step to reveal information about the process itself:
- Show History. You can see routing history and historical information.
- Current Actors. These are the users that can act upon this step.
- Show Workflow Diagram. It shows graphically where in the workflow you are.
Once you review the information and you’re ready to proceed, then you take an action:
- Scroll to the top (or bottom).
- Select the action from the drop-down.
- Click Take Action.
You can make comments in a process step by selecting the Comments tab and then click on Comment.
If you don’t see a field to upload your document, you can always upload document(s) to a process by selecting the Attached Documents tab and then click on Attach Documents. Or you can click & drag documents.